You can roster Imagine Math Facts by adding classes, adding students, and importing a class list. These processes are initiated by clicking the AddClass(es), AddStudent(s), or ImportStudentList buttons.
To add classes
- Click Add Classes, and then type or paste in new classes in the right panel. A new line represents a new class. The left panel previews your work. Nothing prevents the creation of two classes with the same name.
- Click Add to create the classes.
To add students
- Select a class from the organization tree, then enter studentname;username;password. A new line represents a new student.
Imagine Math Facts now requires a unique username and password for each student.
- Click Add to create the students.
Import student list
The Import Student List feature allows you to add classes and students together, in bulk.
To import a student list
- Enter classname;studentname;username;password in the Class List editing window. The Preview window shows your work. New classes and students are created, even if there is an existing class and student with the same name.
- When you are finished entering information, click Add.