Skip to main content
- Asset bundles no longer count against memory use.
- We've improved audio management to reduce audio skipping.
- Students can no longer skip past activities using F-keys.
- The Replay Activity button is now disabled and no longer highlighted after it has been clicked within the Recognize Letter Sounds activity.
- We've added a fix in the Understanding Context activity to capitalize option words when they are the first words in the sentence.
- We've fixed some graphic displays in the Sing and Chant activity.
- The answers within the Pre and Placement tests are now shuffled properly.
- The Spellball Showdown now includes a delay to improve the functionality of shooting the balls.
- The Understand What I Read activity now correctly checks whether the question text is smaller than the audio button.