We've added a message to encourage users visiting app.imaginelearning.com in a non-Chrome browser to switch to Chrome.
- The Nav Bar center button is enabled but is now not clickable during audio playback for the Prove the Point activity.
- We've improved the background flash within the Vowel Explorer activity.
- We've improved the text layout on Decodable Book activity.
- The EOS Canvas now scales correctly with the End of Session activity.
- We've made improvements to the Understand What I Read activity.
- We've improved stability with the Pre And Placement activity.
- Portuguese audio is no longer overlapping the target audio during dataset 3 of the Introduction to Rhyme activity.
- Vowel Explorer transition screens are improved.
- Selected words now get properly cleared during the My Kind of Art activity.
- A grey image no longer appears before the Word-A-Tron activity loads.
- Repeat Audio now functions correctly in the Word-A-Tron activity.
- We've improved the Booster Bits automation test.
- Users can now click the Museum button before the audio has finished.
- The spacebar key is now recognized in the Word Warehouse activity.
- Eyebrow images are draggable again in the Explore Everyday Words activity.
- Frame rate can now be altered using a URL parameter.
- We've fixed an explosion animation in the Blaster activity.
- We've made various improvements to scoring.
- The hit boost is now unhighlighted after it's used in the Mazel Cannon activity.
- The Mazel Cannon store window no longer shows up for users who don't have enough Booster Bits to purchase items.