Skip to main content
- The Stop button in record mode of Decodable Books is now disabled until the minimum record time is reached.
- Users can now turn to the next page when the maximum record time is reached instead of being required to re-record the page in Decodable Books.
- In Decodable Books, page progress is now saved for students in case they need to leave the student session before completing the activity. (Available for Record, Read, and Listen To A Story mode.)
- Fixes an issue where some words weren't draggable in the Word Maze activity.
- Fixes an issue where the audio playback for the word, "Star" didn't playback correctly in the Decodable Books activity.
- Fixes an issue where the submit button wouldn't show after the correct answer was selected in the Contraction Creation activity.
- When clicking on the replay button, the stop button now highlights in the Comic Talk activity.
- Fixes a word highlighting issue in the Map It Out activity.
- Users now need to enter text before being able to submit answers in the Alphabet Action activity.
- Restores eyebrows to the Avatar Customization activity.
- Fixes an eye color selection in the Avatar Customization activity.
- Allows the undo button to function correctly after assigning a new eye color in the Avatar Customization activity.
- Cleans up the interface in Mazel Cannon and Avatar Customization to show only one shopping cart.
- The Translate audio button is now disabled when no replay audio is available in the Time To Read activity.
- Adds an "Ask For Help" speech bubble to the "Something Went Wrong" error prompt.
- Fixes an issue where the Replay Audio button is disabled after the first instructional audio in the Text Types activity.
- Adds some missing media that could occur in the Answer On Your Own activity.
- The Ask For Help screen now displays correctly if no input is given in the Stop The Time Bugs activity.
- Fixes incorrect Portuguese audio in the Stop The Time Bugs activity.
- Fixes some Vietnamese audio instructions in the Time Seekers activity.
- Fixes some Marshallese audio instructions in the Time Seekers activity.
- Adjusts the prices of items in the Mazel Cannon activity.
- Pauses the session when no student interaction occurs in the My Word Book Review activity.
- Fixes an issue where a student session locks up in the Affix Action activity.
- The login button is now disabled until a username and password have been entered.