- Imagine Math Facts now supports WebGL 2.0. You may notice a smoother/faster play experience in some browsers.
- Upgraded Unity Engine to 2019.3.7
- Fixed a bug where a ninja mode avatar would lose their ninja costume after hitting an electric gate.
- Fixed a bug where the loading screen would not show up between scenes under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in the Castle level where a player could sometimes get stuck behind an iron gate and be unable to advance.
- Fixed a bug where a player could jump over the wall in the Addition/Subtraction posttest and fall infinitely.
- Fixed a bug in the Addition/Subtraction Retention level where a player could bypass the gravity reversing pickups, causing issues later on in the level.
- Fixed a bug where a player could partially jump over the spinning bots in the Fortress level, causing the player to get stuck in the bot.
- Fixed a graphics bug in the Multiplication/Division Retention level with the water pipes.
- The final boss in the desert has more distance from the player to avoid issues with clipping and visibility.