In 2018, Reasoning Mind joined the Imagine Math family. Reasoning Mind’s award-winning, early-learning math program, Blueprint, delivers rigorous, age-appropriate instruction using lovable characters and songs with captivating storylines. While Blueprint was originally developed for students in grades Pre-K through 1, we’ve been hard at work expanding the curriculum to meet the needs of Grade 2 students. Now Blueprint is Imagine Math Pre-K-2.
For the 2019-2020 school year, we’ve combined the Imagine Math Pre-K-2 curriculum with Imagine Math Grade 3 and up to create a single student and educator experience with updated reporting and a unified login.
Both the student and educator experiences can be accessed at https://math.imaginelearning.com. Returning Blueprint (now Imagine Math Pre-K-2) users will now access this program at https://math.imaginelearning.com instead of https://my.reasoningmind.org and/or the unique URL previously provided.
Blueprint (now Imagine Math Pre-K-2) educators will need new accounts for the 2019-2020 school year. Blueprint (now Imagine Math Pre-K-2) users who previously logged in to https://lms.thinkthroughmath.com or accessed Imagine Math via Clever will automatically be redirected tohttps://math.imaginelearning.com.
Both Blueprint (now Imagine Math Pre-K-2) and Imagine Math Grade 3+ users who use Auth0, SAML, and LTI will need to update their URLs according to the Imagine Math whitelist requirements on the Imagine Learning support site.
Educator Dashboard Update
- Data reflects the Imagine Math Grade 3+ experience only. Including Grade 2+ data has been prioritized for an August release.
- Updated look and feel places all of the same information users currently see in their dashboard “above the fold.”
- The teacher version of the dashboard contains the Activity Feed; the Administrator version of the dashboard does not. This preserves the current functionality of the Activity Feed.
- Redesigned and updated to include Imagine Math Pre-K- 2 (Blueprint) data.
- Educators will be able to customize the report to include relevant data.
- These selections will be stored locally to the user’s cache.
- Educators can, within their scope of access, group data by District, Grade, School, Classroom, and Students.
- Educators will be able to filter data by grade level or program environment (Pre-K - 2, Grade 3+).
- This report can be customized by a date range, exported, and printed.
Student Data Export
- Starting August 5, users will be able to export data from Imagine Math Pre-K-2 (Blueprint) and Imagine Math Grade 3+ with a customizable date range selection.
- The date range must be within the current academic year.
- The user who requested the export will receive an email at the address associated with their account with a link to download their export once it is ready.
- For 2019-2020, we have removed the “Help” page and will instead have a footer with help on every page. From here, users can grab info to contact support, access the Customer Care knowledge base, access ILU, and follow us on social media.