Benchmark Scoring Update: Texas
- In partnership with Meta Metrics we have updated Quantile Performance Levels to reflect the categories of the STAAR assessment: Did Not Meet, Approaches, Meets, and Masters.
- A School location has been added to the map. Several new second grade lessons will take place in a school-based setting.
- Imagine Math PreK-2 will now timeout after 20 minutes of inactivity (tracks cursor, clicks, and keystrokes)
Usage: Overview Report Update
- Avg. Tokens Earned and Tokens Earned columns have been introduced so you can see how many tokens PreK-2 students are earning.
- First name and last name columns are separated when viewing student data so you can sort by first or last name.
- A horizontal scroll has been reintroduced so the column names are readable.
- Tool-tip text has been added for each data column in the report so you can know how we are making the calculations.
- School Time is now from 7AM - 4PM instead of 7AM - 6PM.
- Emails from Imagine Math should now be coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Messages have been added to every page that only shows information for Imagine Math Grade 3+ students to provide clarity on the data provided for each report.